Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt  19.09.2020, 18:33   # 3131
Pingmepong

Mitglied seit 16.09.2020

Pingmepong ist offline
Cat at Bangkok Thai Massage, Kopenhagener Str.

Hello! This is my first post here.

I will be descriptive, do bear with me.

I had been wanting to get a nice Thai Massage for a while. On doing some research, I came across this forum. Quickly created an account here sometime this week and began doing research. There were two shops that I found interesting: Bangkok & Leelavadee. Of these, Bangkok was closest and had a few recent reports. All indicators pointed me to try out Cat at Bangkok. I was a little anxious and convinced myself to expect nothing in the worst case and at least come out with a decent massage.

I called at 10:00 am and booked an appointment for today. A lady answered and I specifically asked for Cat. I wanted to go at 12:00 but Cat was not available. Was given two time slots. 14:00 or 17:30 for Cat. I booked 1 hour at 14:00.

I reached 5 minutes before my appointment and glanced at the street. It was almost empty with only a few walking by. I reached outside the shop and just walked in. The door was half open to the entrance of the shop. An old lady was at the reception. She confirmed my appointment and assigned a room. Asked me to wait in there. The room was clean and had fresh towels neatly arranged. I was asked for a drink and opted for water. I received a bottle of sparkling water. Nice.

I waited for about 15 minutes and Cat came in. She apologized for being late and set up the bed. We exchanged pleasantries. She asked me to undress and lie on the bed face down and walked out for a bit. I waited another 2 minutes. She came in, locked the door and sat down between my legs. She asked me if I had any pain or problem and I pointed to my lower back and knees. She confirmed the duration and started gently massaging my legs. We spoke a little about ourselves and I complimented her. She asked me how I found out about the place. I told her my friends recommended me and they particularly mentioned her. She had a small laugh and said everyone is good there and continued massaging.

During the beginning of the massage, she focused on my legs, almost touching my balls but not touching them. I asked if there was going to be B2B and she said yes. I told myself to relax and enjoy the goodness. She spent about 10 mins on each leg and focused on my back. She massaged my lower back and started gently touching my balls and asshole. I told her this was nice and I was enjoying it. She massaged my back for a while and I was really enjoying the massage. It was not rough, it was just the right pressure and technique. At certain points I felt extra pressure and I would react with a wince or laugh and she laughed with me too. She told me pain is good. The momentum was building. She massaged my arms and then again went back to my balls and asshole. By this time I had a hard-on and she could see as I adjusted myself to accommodate my grown friend. She asked me turn around and as I did, she looked at my hard friend and said something which I couldn't understand but she had a smile on her face. She quickly undressed and was completely naked. She poured a nice amount of oil on my friend and began playing with it. She then sat on me, facing me and began pussy sliding on my friend. I was raging hard and I started playing with her erect nipples and butt. She then changed position and was pussy gliding reverse cowgirl and I got to rub her asshole and pussy. I asked her for some oil on my hand and went to town on her holes. She did ask me to go easy on the asshole. She said only rubbing outside. I didn't mind. She started giving me an oil loaded HJ. We continued playing each other for another 10 mins. I came on her body and she cleaned me up, cleaned herself and then we laughed a little more. Then she made me sit on the bed and massaged my neck and head. Another 10 minutes of this and we were done. I looked at the time and it was 65 minutes from the time we started. I paid her 80460 for the services. She asked me to come again and I said I absolutely would.

Wiped myself dry, changed clothes, said goodbye to her with a smile. I got a smile back in return and left the place. I had an amazing time and really enjoyed. Thanks to all the reviews here for pointing me to this establishment. I will go back again and will book Cat.

Overall Ratings:
Massage: 4/5
Eroticism: 4/5
Repetition: 100% would repeat the experience.
Antwort erstellen         
Danke von