Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt  13.03.2019, 11:58   # 54
dessertbanane

Mitglied seit 20.12.2018

dessertbanane ist offline
Thumbs down TL;DR: Total Reinfall, nie wieder!

I am not happy that my first review on this site has to be a negative one. I started to visit Frankfurt frequently, and I decided I should start visiting local FKK clubs. After excellent experience in NRW years ago, when I didn't even know about this forum, I said, this must be the best way to enjoy oneself. I read reviews a bit and it seems that overall experience here isn't as stellar and it is also more expensive. I wanted to visit Sharks, but after seeing how the manager does not want to even pay for ads on this forum, I switched my focus to Oase. Palace is supposed to be tourist oriented and therefore money oriented and Mainhattan it seems is not up to the scale anymore.
So to Oase I went. Big mistake. First of all, the tacky exterior is something I dislike. I prefer the unobtrusive industrial setting, rather than them giving me the feeling I arrived to some roman orgy place. The next warning sign was totally uninterested and bored out of her world receptionist. Fine, maybe she's frustrated with her life, maybe she had a long night.
The club itself is quite small. I expected more. Perhaps during summer there's more going on outside. So quickly the review of the premises. I was disappointed with the beverage selection. I drove by car so I did not want to drink alcohol. Non alcoholic drinks are extremely limited, just sodas and that's it. The food was also something I could not enjoy. It wasn't really bad, but wasn't good either. Cold, limited selection, sliding glass broken at the salad bar. Fuck it, that's not why I came there.
The girls were, unfortunately the biggest letdown of the day. Extremely pushy, not something I expected. Obviously only interested in milking you out of your money and nothing else. The only place I got bothered this much was in the market in India. Not even middle eastern bazaars were as fucking annoying as these. And at least if their looks or service was something to write home about. Alas, no. Only a handful of attractive girls, the rest were in the "nein, Danke" category. To earn more they try to confuse you (I don't want to say cheat) and services offered outside the room do not reflect what's available in the room. There most things come at extra price. Even being generous is not a recipe for success, not at this place.
After a couple bad cases I said, well, let's at least enjoy the spa if I can't get a good fuck in this place. Wasn't really interested in sitting in a pool, so I went to the sauna. Another letdown. It is located outside and the doors won't close completely. There's a crack at the bottom, so while you're crazy hot in your head, your feet are cold. So, finally I said, fuck this, I'm going to a proper spa. I mostly regret spending my time there. Money comes and goes, but time is always limited.

The part I don't get is how the management allows such behaviour from the girls. It will obviously make people not visit them again. I will not go thereagain, that's for sure. So they got those 50 euros from me for one time deal and that's it. If the attitude was better, forget how much I spend on girls, at least they get their entry fee every time i visit. I got spoiled in NRW, perhaps.
So, forgetting any kind of FKK around Frankfurt I might try something in Bavaria when I go to Munich, but I read the situation there is no better. I should travel back to NRW, I guess. For the time being I'll stick to Laufhauses nearby in Mainz. I see some of them have high ratings.

I don't want to go into the details about the girls, I really just want to forget it all, like it never happened. But one small note: I'd avoid Juicy or what her name is. I detected unpleasant smell around her rear. Not enough scrubbing I'd say. Or, if that's your thing, go for it.
Antwort erstellen         
Danke von