Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt  13.07.2018, 00:38   # 1
lingam69

Mitglied seit 30.09.2015

lingam69 ist offline
Thumbs up Amanda aus Prag

FOTO anklicken und größer / schärfer machen  
Bild größer / schärfer machen. Bild größer / schärfer machen. Bild größer / schärfer machen. Bild größer / schärfer machen. Bild größer / schärfer machen.

Größe: 1,78m
OW: 80C
KF: 42
Sprachen: englisch, tschechisch, deutsch

ABSOLUTE ANFÄNGERIN

Ihr Service:
ZK, schmusen und knutschen, 69, Spanisch natur, D*ldospiele, EL, Erotik-Massagen, Fingerspiele, Fußerotik, GB, GV in allen Stellungen, KB, Lesbenspiele, M*****l****n, Rollenspiele, NS aktiv, uvm.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

21-jähriges süßes Girl aus Prag

Absolute Anfängerin!

21 Jahre, KF42, 1,78m, OW: 80C natur

Spitzenservice vom Allerfeinsten!

https://gratiszeiger.com/neu/amanda-aus-prag.1218/

Awesome plus sized babe. Beautiful face. Smiles like an Angel. Great tits. Great Ass. Great bowjob. Convincing involvement. She is atleast 23 and she claims that she doesn't have much experience.

I went in for 100430. Took a shower. We had very good foreplay and tongue kisses. On the bed, the blowjob was so good I got very close to finishing. When we started doing the missionary, she fooled me with and her involvement. She started with fake moans and that made me realize it was an act. It was too late for me I finished in a record shattering short time.

The sex was very good she gets involved like a GF. If I ignore the fake moans, she made me feel like I did not pay her. Compared to other ladies I was with, the involvement was top notch.

I regretted not opting for 150460. Later she gave me a massage and a very good handjob.

I will visit her again when I have the time and money. Unfortunately, she will leave next Wednesday. i.e. 18.07.2018. She is also complaining about the business being slow. I would recommend you to visit her.

It seems that she is a student and is only doing it during hiolidays. Let's make her visit Munich more often.

Antwort erstellen          Mit Zitat antworten
Danke von

Neu!!   Schau den Girls beim FICKEN zu...  kostenlos... LIVE...

w w w . l u s t h a u s . l i v e

KOMMENTARE und ANTWORTEN dazu...