Thema: Dubai ?
Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt  15.11.2006, 11:40   # 26
Liebling der High Society

Mitglied seit 22.11.2004

Liebling der High Society ist offline

Anonymous wrote on Jan. 8,2005

all the information (below) about cyclone is true but there are other clubs which go through the same process but you should be careful some girls there work undercover for the dubai police and you might get tangled up with some stress and difficulties staying late till 3:00 or 4:00 hoping to get laid then everything goes wrong

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cyclone has 3 main areas, Cyclone Pub - Very quiet where you can sit down & listen to the Canadian Band, Cyclone Disco - This is where all the real action happens, quality is average, however get there early, perhaps around 11.30pm & you can pick a good one. The third area is above the disco, this area is reasonably dark & often is used for 'blow-jobs' etc.
At night in the Cyclone Club ladies from Romania and China pursue their business with single-mindedness and purpose, staring deep into new arrivals' eyes with the startling revelation, "I love you"
When the club closes at 3 a.m., hundreds of men and women pour into the street, and the choosing and bargaining begin. The air is thick with the delights of the sex trade and the English words “How much? How much?” Clients mostly want to know the price of an hour, or a night. Girls advertise their skills—different kinds of sex, twosomes, threesomes. A black woman points to her bottom and says to my colleague, "Look, it's great for sex." A Chinese woman takes my hand and says she can give me a massage that will make me feel good. The johns are all different ages, from every walk of life. Sometimes expensive cars drive up, and selections are made from inside them. It's like an oriental bazaar, but the only things for sale are women's bodies, with men and women drunkenly haggling over the price.

Übrigens: 2001 war ich in der Kasbar im Royal Mirage und sah keine einzige Russin....
Antwort erstellen