Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt  01.03.2014, 07:15   # 68
-

Fred gehuntert!

Innsbruck. Saunaclub Circolo Passion January 2014
I been at CP two weeks ago,

The place is nice but I don't agree with their policy that girls can't go to disturb customers but the customers must to go to the ladies.

Entry fee 80€

Girl 60€ for 30 mintues including BBBJ, DATY, FS.

Extra: FK 20€, CIM 50€, COB 30€, anal 100€

I tried:

Evelyn a blond woman from Czech Republic, nice slim body with a silicon boobs.

Her performance was not satisfactory because shortly participatory.

Not recommended.

Eva a woman with epic boobs from Romania, great perfomance BBBJ and fuck session was epic.

Highly recommended.

Naomi a black panter from Jamaica, the preliminaries was fantastic great BBBJ, body to body massage with oil, DATY. 69, ecc.

But FS was very disappointing because in all positions she told me that my cock was hurting her pussy. And this is so strange, because my cock is a normal size. Lazy for the umpteenth fuck I think.
Work brought me to Innsbruck in late September, and I'm glad it gave me the chance to try a place that has not gotten much attention on the forum, Circolo Passion. While I'm not sure it puts Austrian Tirol on the map as a destination for sex tourism, this club has added a good mongering option to a city that's a prime tourist destination in its own right. Besides Circolo Passion I also considered Innsbruck's other options, which pre-dated CP's opening. I ruled out a visit to Casa Bianca due to its insane prices (130 Euros per half hour with a girl, plus 100 Euros 'room rental', on top of a 70 Euro entry-drinks-food charge).

And on the morning of my departure from Innsbruck I did stop into the grand dame of the Innsbruck brothel scene, Maxim Haida at Sudbahnstrasse 20 near the train station. Once inside this nondescript building I paid the 3 Euros entry charge and checked out the traditional cathouse interior decoration. That and the free crackers were more interesting than the handful of unattractive, chunky, older women who presented themselves in the selection room. There actually was one curvy, long haired brunette (in her 30s?) who looked pretty good, but I passed on her due to a lack of time and a lack of clarity about pricing (possibly 40 Euros for half an hour and extras up for negotiation, my German failed me as I tried to figure it out). But Circolo Passion was my planned destination all along, and where I did spend my two evenings in town.

I arrived in the evening by train from Munich, and Innsbruck is so compact and easy to manage that I was checked into my hotel near the old city at 8:30 and by 8:45 a taxi had dropped me off at Circolo Passion. It's in a part of the city that you can imagine was farmland in the not too distant past, with a number of newly-built malls and shopping centers. My English-speaking driver was well aware of the place, and asked if I wanted the all-alcohol inclusive but more expensive VIP club, or the saunaclub. I had him drop me off at the saunaclub entrance and immediately found myself immersed in ultra-modern style. With abstract sculptures, exposed concrete construction, bright green detailing, and nouveau-shag carpeting, this was no Arabian Nights or ancient Roman fantasy club.

They pull the modern style off in an efficient but comfortable way. After reception (where I paid my 80 Euros entry fee) a sliding frosted glass door opens automatically to the changing room, with large dark wooden lockers that close and open by pressing your smart key-fob on the button (I am always paranoid about whether this style of locker will close properly, though I have never had a problem). One passes the toilets and showers on the way to the main, two-story high club room. On three sides padded benches line the walls, surrounding a central bar. On one end of the room are two banks of deeper, built-in couches more suitable for cuddling up with the girls. The bank of couches along the back wall are ideal for getting away from the action around the bar, and offer pretty good sightlines for surveying the whole room, though there are some blind-spots, like a frosted glass partition blocking the closest couches below.

The dining room is entered through glass doors on one side, and has a cold salads area and a warm buffet. On the two nights I visited the food was quite good and available until nearly closing time. On the first night, they were having an Oktoberfest theme night but the dinner was one of the few signs of anything special going on, with nice wursts, dumplings, loin of pork, and pretzels on offer alongside the soups, salads, and fresh bread. The next night a mixed grill with baked potatoes was the fare. Beer on tap was free on the night of my first visit, but even the next night, for some reason, the barkeeper was required to take my key and register my locker number anytime I ordered anything, even water!

A set of concrete stairs on the side of the main room leads upstairs to the wellness area complete with whirlpool, sauna, bio-sauna, steamroom, solarium bed and small shower area. About half of the bedrooms are on this level, along with the outdoor terrace. Brisk September nights are probably not the ideal time for this area, though it must be rather nice in the sunshine and some guests were enjoying the outdoor hot tub. Back on the ground floor, a hallway behind the stairway leads to a set of bedrooms and the kino.

During the back-to-back nights I attended I got together with a mix of blonde and brunette Romanians, but the highlights were the club's two Hungarians. Beyond this I wasn't able to identify any other nationalities, so regrettably there were no Latinas and to my great disappointment, no black women. This pattern extended (for the most part) to my visits to Vienna's Goldentime on the following two days. At the German FKKs and saunaclubs I'm always on the lookout for a black girl as my first preference followed closely by the Latinas, so the Austrian clubs forced me to change my hunting approach this trip. That said, I ended up with some fine results at Circolo Passion.

On my first night I had a lot to feast my eyes on, as Thursdays (along with Tuesdays and Wednesdays) are FKK Days at Circolo Passion; as their website says, on those days 'We have nothing to hide. Our Sexy Girls, just as God created them. ' Even on Friday night, however, plenty of girls went topless, and on FKK Thursday not all girls were fully nude. Despite an Oktoberfest theme day on Thursday and the FKK attraction, attendance was not so large, though much larger on Friday. On the nights I visited there was a substantial Italian contingent (as the club's name would suggest) , as well as a good number of Japanese and other Asian guests, whom I often noticed returning from sessions in something like ten minutes.

Soon after I arrived on my first night's visit I took some time to find a good seat, as at the bar I really felt the eyes of some hungry girls zeroing in on me, since there was not a large crowd of men at 9PM and I was fresh meat. When I relocated to the benches along the wall I noticed a brunette girl who looked a lot like a cute girl who used to work with me at my job. The chance to bone my ex-coworker's lookalike was too much to pass up, so I went over to her. Suzanne was a pale skinned, small breasted Romanian with a slender body that somehow carried a gorgeous curvy ass, one of the best in the club. She led me upstairs to a room past the wellness facilities. Things began with her washing me in the shower in the room (this seems to be standard in this club). She asked for an extra 20 Euros for kissing which I declined, but she was still friendly and it was a pretty good half-hour session (those cost 60 Euros here) , though not comparable to my later ones.

My other Romanian that first night was a hot, slender blonde who I sometimes saw kissing a colleague in attempting to advertise a threesome. Unfortunately, Laura's performance during my session with her was lackluster, so I rebuffed the threesome peddling the next night (despite the efforts of her partner, a good saleswoman). It's not that Laura didn't give enough effort in the room, but there was no spark or passion, too much like she was performing routine work. What I did appreciate was her shaved pussy, which was one of the most beautiful I have ever seen or licked.

My second blonde Romanian, with whom I closed out my visit the following night, was better but in our early interactions there were worrying signs. With her bikini and wavy blonde hair, Amalia could have passed for a California girl and as soon as I saw her I decided my visit would not be complete without a session with her. I was also attracted by her popularity with other guests, including one pair of younger guys who Amalia later told me demonstrated their bisexuality during their threesome with her. Amalia eventually became available but I was too slow to pull the trigger, as she disappeared to the VIP club, which happened with a number of the girls, especially as the crowd on the saunaclub side thinned as it got later on Saturday night.

When Amalia resurfaced at around 2AM I made sure to go right up to her to propose a session. Her response was affirmative without being warm, and when she suggested a hot tub session instead of the room I had my doubts. I opted for the room and right away she asked me to buy her a vodka, another bad sign, though she did not make a fuss when I declined. I did upgrade to some kissing for 20 Euros which was worthwhile, and things further improved as I loosened her up with some DATY. The sex in a few positions was fun, as I enjoyed her curvy body and good-sized boobs. She rode me with vigor and I turned her onto her stomach for flat doggy and pumped her until I came. So despite the initial indications I was able to close out Circolo Passion with a good session.

But as I mentioned above, the Romanians paled in comparison to the Hungarians at the club. I had my eye on a tall, thin woman on my first visit on Thursday night but she was usually with other guys. I had pegged her for a Latina, with her olive skin and wild black hair, as well as the wiggle in her walk. Her body type was not one I usually go for, skinnier that I prefer and facially just a little too gaunt, but she had a spark that attracted me. On Friday, soon after I arrived after 8PM, I noticed her lying on one of the couches near the bar and sat beside her. That's when I learned that Clarissa was the other Hungarian whom Lilly (the Hungarian girl I met Thursday, more on her below) had told me about.

After an engaging talk I agreed to Clarissa's invitation to go to the kino, where we spent an hour and a half. We had the place to ourselves, and lay a towel and my robe on the upper platform of the stepped seating. We lay there and kissed passionately for quite a while, until we traded some oral sex with each other before joining together in a long, hot sixty-nine. We had a couple of onlookers checking out our performance from time to time, which was fine with me; being up on the top platform permitted the voyeuristic rush without the sense of someone looking over your shoulder (or other body parts).

Clarissa did put on a show that I would have liked to watch from any vantage point, but especially from on my back: she rode me fiercely, moving her athletic body on me with lots of energy. When I had her turn around she draped her lanky frame against me, and we bucked rhythmically together as I caressed the nipples of her small breasts. I got really turned on by the way she looked at me with an open-mouth gasp as I penetrated her from on above and pounded her in missionary. That's how I finished, collapsing to the mattress and embracing Clarissa as we lay there soaked in sweat. It had been a great session, and at an hour and a half it was the longest stretch I ever spent in a kino. When Clarissa and I went to the locker room and I handed her 180 Euros, she told me that for sessions in the kino there was a 30 Euro surcharge, the first time I had ever heard of this concept, but she settled for an even 200 Euros for the session, which I felt was money very well spent.

But my first Hungarian at Circolo Passion was really the one to write home about. A couple of hours into my first night's visit I spotted a petite redhead stroll over to one of the side benches near the bar. I had a feeling she was going to be the highlight of my visit, and my prediction was to come true.

I went over to sit next to her, and kiddingly scolded her for wearing a bra and panties on FKK night. Lilly explained that earlier in the day the girls had worn the traditional Bavarian style Dirndl outfit for the club's Oktoberfest activities, and she had never bothered to remove what she was wearing underneath. I was pleased when I learned Lilly was Hungarian due to past successes with that nation's women, but it was this 22-year old's cute look that really got me excited. I liked her pert body and adorable face, accentuated by the Marilyn-Monroe-style mole on her cheek. She was also a sharp cookie and fun to talk with, which also turns me on.

Usually when kissing is ruled out of an FKK session I am either turned completely off, or at the very least my sexual edge is dulled a bit by having to restrain this natural instinct for me. With Lilly things were different. Kissing was not on Lilly's menu, but not withheld for payment as a revenue-generating extra. This went unspoken; instead she signaled this as if she were playing hard to get, almost like we were on a high school first date. Rather than being frustrating, the way she teased me got me very aroused. This started while she soaped me up in the shower prior to our getting into bed, as she brought her face right up close to mine, her lips a millimeter away from my own, before pulling away with a wicked smile. She tantalized me like this throughout our session that night and when we reunited the following evening. We played a similar game when I rubbed the head of my cock over her pussy lips and hinted at penetrating her bareback, pulling back just as she did the same.

On both nights we settled into leisurely hour-long sessions, which usually does not happen when kissing is absent. Even without that, the oral component was strong, me nuzzling her neck and shoulders, and her giving me spine-tingling catbaths up and down my body. I took my time applying my own tongue to her pussy, getting my face covered in juice in the process as she squirmed and shook, and she reciprocated with exquisite blow jobs, wrapping her lips on my cock while giving me a devlish look.

Lilly's petite frame was tailor made for fucking in various positions. She rode me well, and I was enthralled by her teenie looks as I looked up at this little red (haired) riding hood's innocent yet naughty face. With small girls I usually cum with them on top, but the finish I remember most was in her pussy in doggy-style; Lilly was small but she had a nice ass and knew how to move it. Sexy and playful but classy, Lilly is one reason, but not the only one, I would return to Circolo Passion. Innsbruck is such a great town that I would be happy to return to enjoy its alpine wonders in combination with those at CP, and might consider it for part of a future Bavaria-Tirol saunaclub tour.

Antwort erstellen         
Danke von