Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt  06.12.2011, 15:37   # 25
tim-tin

Mitglied seit 27.07.2011

tim-tin ist offline
Thumbs up fkk World 30/11

Arrival in Pohlheim around 15h in fkk World after 4 months absence,wednesday afternoon:to my surprise almost 30 girls already present,outnumbering the 20 guests,mostly in "hessendress"...The club itself is very nice,beautiful bararea with plenty of barseats,lounge sofa's to relax or talk with a lady,a restaurant where decent food is available throughout the day,no waitingline like in GT or LR,nice...Downstairs there's a nice swimmingpool,a few sauna's with good temperature,whirlpool with good temperature too,and a large relaxing area wher you can get some rest if needed.

I asked for a drink at the bar,noticed a few girls I recognized from other clubs and some girls I remembered from my visits last summer as well.Mainly Rumanian girls in World,I guess 70 to 80%,but a lot of them are very goodlooking to say the least.During the day&night,50 to 60 girls in total,at least 15 ladies were possible "buddies" for a roomadventure...I talked a bit with Olga(tall darkhaired Ukranian girl I met in PSR recently) which was nice to keep some more agressive "hunting" girls at a distance for a while...Very nice younglady with good service,but today not my first option,Olga didn't mind,we kept talking a little bit,before I left for some sauna-time.

Finnish sauna(90°) all by myself untill two Rumanian sisters joined me with "doubtfull intentions":Simona and Diana,both girls very pretty,good service last time when I was here,so surely options for a first room...I must admit that this was one of the best sauna-sessions ever...Simona was surely option nr1 so off to the room after showering...

Room 1:SIMONA,23y,Rumanian,long blonde hair(extentions now),1m60,natural C-cup breasts(topquality),she speaks english fluently...Service was good,kissing not her "forté" but still okay,no deep frenchkissing possible though...Oral intermezzo was good,no highlight but with variation so no complaints.More intimate was surely the best part of the session.Very nice with S. as the amazone,a bit dull and passive during missio and doggy but nevertheless very nice.Such a goodlooking girl,difficult to resist...

Dinnertime to regain some strenght,and to my wellbeing Katalina entered the building.This darkhaired girl is not only very goodlooking,but also sweet and a servicebomb in disguise.So no time to loose,I joined her in a hurry,we talked a little about this and that,off to the room for sure...

Room 2&4:KATALINA,21y,rumanian,long dark hair(most of the time curly,straight today),1m65,small tattoo on her arm,modeltype body without any sign of fat whatsoever...Gorgeous face,natural B-cup breasts:looks only the bestlooking girl for sure today...Service exceptionnal,1 hour of pleasure in the afternoon,another halfhour after midnight:very close and GFE-service:Katalina kisses good,blowjob is very good and more intimate wonderful,surely one of the best servicegirls in any club...Wonderful time with her and surely recommended without any doubt...

In between these rooms relaxing,sauna,swimming,eating,fkk World is a very nice club to hang around,now and then a girl joins you to animate a little,they accept a no,so only fun to be fair...

Room 3IANA,22y,Rumanian,long dark hair,tiny feet(shoesize 35),large natural C/D-cup breasts(a bit saggy) with large areolas,a very sweet girl with a soft voice...Service was excellent,better than during the summer and surely better than expected.a lovely and divine halfhour of fun with this all natural sweetheart which provided good service...Difficult to resist,just like her sister...

Overall,wonderful day in fkk World,the line-up was excellent,no waiting list for a room(only around midnight 5 to 10 minutes),food was ok,wellness was ok,personnal and staff were very helpfull and correct,4 sessions without a bad one,only good to exceptionnal,quite safe to say that I don't mind to spend another day in World soon...
Antwort erstellen         
Danke von