Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt  21.11.2010, 22:10   # 116
phaidros
not yet titled

Benutzerbild von phaidros

Mitglied seit 08.05.2005

phaidros ist offline
  FOTO anklicken und größer / schärfer machen  
Bild größer / schärfer machen. Bild größer / schärfer machen. Bild größer / schärfer machen. Bild größer / schärfer machen. Bild größer / schärfer machen.

Max Sauco

Irkutsk, Russian Federation

- The last question. Max Sauco – who is he? Can you describe yourself?
- It is beyond my strength to describe myself.

- Then I will have a try. Max Sauco is an artist who succeeds in dissecting the inner world, ideas and subconscious of a human of today through stripping and taking out from a human’s viscera the most genuine things. Things hiding behind the social masks of statuses and behind biological covers but remain unaltered for millions of years – feelings, emotions, the ego. A lot of people spend their lives remaining unknown even to their closest human beings. Probably this is due to the fear to be disapproved and to remain misunderstood. It is much easier to get dressed in a carnival costume and to put on a mask in order to blend into the pageant and to dance to the music. Max Sauco is a kind of costume designer who redresses people and takes off the carnival masks so as to demonstrate: what they try to cover up is in fact absolutely imperishable, beautiful, genuine and actually unique. That said, artist Sauco himself lives in a quiet observer’s costume and takes off his mask only at his desk. Probably this is the real value? In a closed vessel with a boiling liquid inside temperature is higher and boiling is more intense but should you open it the liquid will get spilled. Now, is there anything you disagree with?
- Cool! Absolutely agree. It is about me.
Clara und Rosa

Freud ist gestorben

My Pushkin

Darwin and Freud as the greatest disappointment

Wall