Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt  04.09.2008, 01:41   # 5
captainb
back on track

Benutzerbild von captainb

Mitglied seit 25.02.2006

captainb ist offline
Great GFE first but became very melancholic and thoughtful afterwards

Friday 15th of August 2008. Captain B. Was in high-mood. After "Xi Ya" left, I did a hard Workout at the excellent Hotel-Gym, did a short nap and prepared for the night. I decided to go to the SeaView-Hotel to meet PRC-Shoo, to whom I talked to on Monday.

Came to the Club at about half past 9. Club was pretty full and I got no good place to see the Band. Near the beverage counter for the waiters I fond a place with a view to the band.

Stood there for about 5 minutes, when a small white dressed PRC came over and talked to me.

"Hi, how are u". Et cetera. I almost understood nothing because of the loud music and the "slang" of the young lady.

A security told me (in a friendly manner) that I could not stand there, so I found a place near the tables on the other side of the club.

The PRC followed despite the fact that I almost ignored her (next day she told me, that she explicit had chosen me and never would have herself talked out of it) I felt rather uncomfortable with her on my site, since I was looking for PRC-Shoo.

After a while I looked at her a little more detailed. And? . She was cute! She was very cute! She was the cutest of the whole club!

My mood brightened up and I knew that we both would spend the night together.

I asked her for her name and began the debate about the "financial things". Her name was "Li Ni" but she ignored my request for the price.

Asked once, asked twice, but didn’t get an answer.

I insisted in talking about money but she got a little angry and said: "let’s spend the night together and you decide afterwards". Sounds a bit funny from a WG's mouth but OK, you never know.

I bought some new drinks (She, whiskey-cola. Me, diet-coke). In the pause of the band she danced with a girlfriend and some strange things happened:

An old and pissed PRC-Woman came to me, showed a zero with her thumb and forefinger and pointed on "Li Ni". "She is rubbish, don’t take her, she is not young, she is 43 and she has 3 babies" the old dragon mumbled.

She got more and more excited and finally grabbed quickly another PRC-girl (next day, "Li Ni" told me that it was her room-mate) and pushed her to me. "Take her, she is much better".

For the girl and also for me the situation was very unpleasant.

I fled on the dance floor. "Li Ni" was highly delighted and began a sexy teasing with but-bumping and so on.

While dancing I got a phone call from a workmate (who outed himself as a monger today at the office). To talk to him I went out to the stairway. While talking, the old PRC came again, grasped me tightly and continuously kissed me on my forehead. I only escaped that situation by pushing her back and insulting her with German swearwords.

Very strange!

Little later my mate joined us and he was really impressed by my Chinese beauty. He asked her weather she had a sister to join him. "Li Ni" fetched a mate but my friend didn’t like her. "I thought your twin-sister" he said laughing, but for the girls it was not that funny (as Li Ni told me later).

As it still was 2a. M. We left the club. On our way to my hotel we dropped my mate at the Rattlesnake club on Sheik-Zahed-Rd. And arrived at the Hotel at half past 2.

Underground Pub was closed and we had to take the direction through the Main-Lobby.

I was rather nervous and was totally frightened when a Security Guy came round a corner of the corridor to the elevator.

"Good morning sir"! He said, and continued his way.

Puhhhh, now I was sure that the "Habtoor Grand Resort" is absolutely GF.

(In the elevator the button of the "Pub-level" is labelled with "GF". Means Girlfriend or what? In the room there are plenty of towels, a second bathrobe, second bathing shoes and a box with hygiene-utensils like toothbrush, toothpaste, shower cap, wadding pad, Q-Tips and so on. They even renewed the things which was used by "Xi Ya" the day before)

In the room, "Li Ni" began with DFK and after a while she sent me to have a shower. She took a shower too and I prepared some drinks from the Minibar.

On the bed, we first smooched very tenderly and I did a DATY which was highly appreciated by her. I told her that I prefer the slow and tender sex and she said she also like it slowly.

After her strong orgasm (real or not? . Don’t know) she did an outstanding BBBJ with tongue action while doing (almost) deep throat.

We also had sex in any kind of positions and I felt definitely like in heaven.

"Li Ni" not only is a very attractive and lovely young lady but also an absolute sex-technique pro. After our "session" she felt asleep and I did my e-mails and so on for about one hour.

But I could not concentrate on my work! Again and again I had to watch this sweet "virgin" angel, lying in the white linen.

I had known her only for about six hours but in this moment I already felt something similar like "love"! ? !

To bee continued

Part two of my "Love story" with PRC-"Li Ni" will follow soon.

Greetings
Antwort erstellen