Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt  21.05.2012, 11:33   # 124
tim-tin

Mitglied seit 27.07.2011

tim-tin ist offline
GT-update

About time for a Golden time update, lately a lot of new faces, some girls which were interesting in many perspectives, some great, some not so great.

* MIRA: Hungarian, 21y, blonde semilong hair, 1m 65, slim figure, natural B-cups: quite new in GT, she used to work in YingYang in Roermond (Holland) for 18 months, since a few weeks present in GT. A lovely and funny girl, she speaks English fluently, always smiling, sweet and easygoing. A few tattoos on her arms, tonguepiercing, pretty face and gorgeous legs. Her service is very nice, a lot of closeness and good vibes during the whole session, ZK, , more intimate: no complaints. Very nice overall performance, combination of fun and good sex, what more to wish for? Wiederhlongsgefahr: 80%.

* NIKA, Russian, 22y, blonde/brown semilong hair, 1m60, fantastic bodyline, shapely and with curves to die for, very skinny (42kg), natural B-cups: lovely lady with a topbody and toppersonality. She speaks German fluently, English as well. She used to work in Samya (Koln) and a private club before, almost 4 years in the business... Service is tip-top, ZK very nice, FO very good, more intimate excellent. She's quite a catch, I sessioned with her on numerous occasions, always excellent and with evergrowing trust and pleasure. To be fair one of the prettiest girls I know in this business, and with excellent serviceskills. Wiederholungsgefahr: 100%! Recommended!

* ZAFIRA, Maroccan roots, but grew up in Germany, black curly hair, 1m65, topbody, 26y, natural B-cups. Very pretty face, she speaks German fluently. Servicewise no complaints, ZK ok, but a bit holding back and tentative for my liking. FO good but nothing exceptionnal, more intimate very nice. A decent experience with a pretty lady which has been around for a long time. Nice 30-minutes room, but nothing to remember. Wiederholungsgefahr: 40%.

* LISA, Germany, 24, short blonde hair, 1m72, topbody, natural C/D-cups, topbody, a few tattoos. Lisa has been one of the stars in GT since a long time, always booked frequently, lately she has decided only to work 3 days in the week, good for her. Servicewise, apart from her "rules", no kissing/no licking: excellent, thunderous blowjobskills as ever, more intimate not any sign of holding back, excellent rhythm and variaty, she's a guarantee for a good to excellent session, depending of your taste and preference. No GFE, but excellent sex with a gorgeous and experienced woman. She has a reputation of being an "ice-queen", a bit arrogant in the bararea, but in the room she turns out to be funny and sweet, it's her business-trick probably. Not a girl to book every time when I'm there, but every 2 or 3 months, a session with Lisa is a pretty good idea (for me). Wiederholungsgefahr therefore: 95%.

* LARISSA, Rumanian, 21, long blonde hair, modeltype body, 1m70, slim figure, natural B-cups, pretty and innocent face, silent and a bit shy. She used to work in PHG in Oedt, but lately she has been working in GT, no idea where she'll stay... Service is ok, but no heroics. She lacks a bit of experience, it's all a bit tentative and stumbly sometimes. ZK hesitant at first, getting better during the session, FO ok, but no heroics, More intimate holding back a little, no session to remember. Very goodlooking girl with ok service, but lacking the sparks to make it into a great session, Wiederholungsgefahr: 25%.

So, that's it for the moment, best greetings.
Antwort erstellen         
Danke von