Thema: Zagreb
Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt  14.09.2009, 14:36   # 3
öftermalwasneues

Mitglied seit 15.11.2004

öftermalwasneues ist offline
habe dir dazu mal einen Post aus einem anderen Forum kopiert:

I just can warn you from Table Dance Bars in Croatia ! They all seem to work in the same matter.

It happened to us that we visited the GO-GA Bar in Zadar, which is ruled by the same company as the mentioned Pasha (Princess). And they have some more clubs as i know now.

It is exactly that way like Mike described it already:

Me and some friends where slightly drunk and didn`t realize what was going on until we got the bill after 2 hours: It was about 28.000 Kuna which is about 4.000 Euro !!! For that amount we had 5 bottles of champaign and other stuff. I think you can imagine how this night ended. After another 2 hours of discussing the guys from the club wanted to beat the shit out of us and they wont let us leave. We had no money so two of them went to our appartment and stayed with us until the bank opened the next day so we could get some money.

I can tell you this was an experience i dont whish anybody, so please stay out of these kind of clubs!
und einige Zeit später:

Today I heard that the Strip Bar GO-GA was closed by the police.

The bodyguards of the club have beaten up a tourist so badly that he is in hospital now!

Seems me and my friends had quite a luck that we were able to get some money there, otherwise we could be the guys in hospital.

dagegen hast du ja nochmal richtig Glück gehabt
Antwort erstellen