Alt  06.10.2009, 00:45   # 35
The_Joker
Anarchist & LH-Clown

Benutzerbild von The_Joker

Mitglied seit 11.11.2003

The_Joker ist offline
nightwish end of all hope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6xaI...rom=PL&index=5

It is the end of all hope. To lose the child, the faith. To end all the innocence. To be someone like me. This is the birth of all hope. To have what I once had. This life unforgiving. It will end with a birth.

No will to wake for this morn. To see another black rose born. Deathbed is slowly covered with snow. Angels, they fell first but I’m still here. Alone as they are drawing near. In heaven my masterpiece will finally be sung.

It is the end of all hope. To lose the child, the faith. To end all the innocence. To be someone like me

Wounded is the deer that leaps highest. And my wound it cuts so deep. Turn off the light and let me pull the plug.

It is the end of all hope. To lose the child, the faith. To end all the innocence. To be someone like me. This is the birth of all hope. To have what I once had. This life unforgiving. It will end with a birth.

Mandy lion without a face. Death wish without a prayer. End of hope, end of love, end of time. The rest is silence

Mandy lion without a face. Death wish without a prayer. End of hope, end of love, end of time. The rest is silence

It is the end of all hope. To lose the child, the faith. To end all the innocence. To be someone like me. This is the birth of all hope. To have what I once had.

It is the end of all hope. To lose the child, the faith. To end all the innocence. To be someone like me. It is the end of all hope. To lose the child, the faith.