Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt  26.10.2011, 19:12   # 26
tim-tin

Mitglied seit 27.07.2011

tim-tin ist offline
Thumbs up almost perfect day in babylon

fkk Babylon is slightly different from the usual clubs I tend to visit.Small club,around 10 girls normally but a very familiar club with ok wellness-facilities for such a tiny club:2 sauna's,whirlpool,kino,small outside area.After an absence of 4 months,I visited Babylon on tuesday,arrival around 16h.To my surprise(and wellbeing) I was welcomed by almost 15 naked girls at the entrance,quite a view and no way to escape...Food and drinks are ok,no great "cuisne",but surely enough to survive.

The line-up was excellent,17 girls in total,a lot of variety from very thin and tiny to more Rubenesque ladies,options for icebears with different taste.After sauna&relaxing time,some social time with some French visitors,a sweet blonde lady caught my attentionelia.The biggest bonus of staying in Babylon compared to most "big clubs" in the area is the amount of social time,pre- and aftersales so you can take the time to talk/cuddle/kiss a bit/lot with the girl before a session.With Delia,everything went very smoothly,she's quite new in Babylon(2 weeks) and it's her fist club.So a bit hesitant and tentative in the beginning,but after a few minutes the socalled "ice" started to melt,kisses were exchanged and slowly but surely things went better and better.To be noted,her knowledge of Deutsch is even worse than mine,so it's handy if you speak some English in her case.

Zimmer1ELIA,Rumanian,19y,blonde hair(ponytail),natural D-cup breasts,1m60,wearing almost no make-up,all natural girl with a lovely character.Servicewise:kissing good but room for improvement,frenchkissing is good(certainly compared to service in some other clubs) but not very deep and profound,she's still a bit shy and hesitant...Blowjob is okay,she lacks a bit of variety,but who can blame her,she's only beginning this kind of work,after a while and some hints,Delia seemed to improve slowly and she appreciated the kind gestures,sweet.More intimate okay,very tender and close and kisses were exchanged at all times,very nice.Briefly:a lovely opening-hour with a sweet and beautiful younglady which was wellbooked,her attention for her clients before and after the session will guarantee her happy clients which will return:a good new girl for Babylon,and room for improvement.No servicebomb yet,hopefully she'll become one...

After dinner and some talking with other guests my attention was drawn at a brown/redhaired girl which was sitting alone,looking a bit bored.When her and my drink was empty,she went over to the bar and asked me if I wanted something...to drink off course.No bad intentions whatsoever,hmhm.I ddin't mind anyway and we started talking,she's funny and welleducated,a nice conversation about a lot of topics,and somehow she remembered me from earlier visits to Babylon,strange;she even knew which girls I sessioned wtih back then...Alexa is a bit shy in the bararea,she doesn't like to kiss or perform blowjob in public as some other girls do,but after a while,an extra towel turned out to be the perfect aid to keep "voyeurs" at distance.Her kisses were wonderful,sweet and tender,and after almost 30 minutes of cuddling and kissing a bit,we decided to move to private surroundings.

Zimmer 2:ALEXA:Rumanian,21,brown-Red hair,lovely figure,natural B-cup,beautiful face and smile:very nice girl.Servicewise I can only be very happy:TOPSERVICE.Frenchkissing excellent,profound at times,slowmotion and very many of them...Blowjob also very nice,a lot of variety:handsfree,slow/wet and profound:very good.More intimate excellent as well,to be fair,purely serrvicewise on a higher level than Delia:to be repeated for sure next time...Wiederholungsgefahr:100%.Fantastic session and hereby recommended without any doubt...

Briefly:excellent day in Babylon with 2 new girls for me,Ines was also an option,but somehow she seemed uninterested today,she only made 1 or 2 sessions during my stay,she's a strange girl sometimes.I'll be back soon hopefully...Best greetings
Antwort erstellen         
Danke von