Alt  04.09.2008, 01:34   # 2
captainb
back on track

Benutzerbild von captainb

Mitglied seit 25.02.2006

captainb ist offline
Dumb and dumber!

Fellow Mongers

My first posting in this forum is an example for making any possible mistake in the mongering-business.

I am a 48 year old mongerer from Germany and arrived today at 12am in Dubai/Metropolitan Hotel Sheik Zahed Road.

Took a shower and went to the Rattlesnake (I read the UAE forum for some time and know the business from the reports and from two visits in May this year).

Right after entering the Disco I had eye-contact with an Arabic looking girl. After some minutes she came to me and asked the "normal" things (where are you from, your name, and so on.).

She promised me almost everything but I told her that I need some more time. She left me alone, and after some more minutes a (older) blonde Russian girl came to me and asked the "normal" things and even touched my ass and.

I told her, that I don't like her and she went away.

Then I had eye-contact with a cute small girl, maybe a Pilipina.

She came over and I did not understand her, because of her (and my) bad English and the loud band. I think she tried to recommend her girlfriend to me, or both two girls.

Both girls stood some minutes beneath me but they didn't talk any more.

After a while I went upstairs to the pool table. The Arabic/Lebanese girl (shams was her name) followed soon.

Again she promised me almost every sexual-techniques a man can imagine.

I asked for the price and she said 1500dhs Lt. It's much too much, I told her. I told her, that I have not so much dhs with me, only euro.

No problem, she said.

To cut a long story short, after 1000 times of: "I am the best. I am Arabic not Chinese, or Russian, I make good sex, I do the best Arabic massage, trust me. " I agreed and we went to the Hotel room.

She gave passport copy to the hotel-security (she called him Chocolate); he asked for my room number and let us go.

In the Room she asked me to give her the money before sex. I didn't agree but she told me something about her "manager" and that he advised her to do so.

I gave her 200 Euro plus 100Dhs for the taxi. (1st mistake)

She was happy, undressed and took a condom out of her bag.

I told her that I would prefer a slow action because of the long flight and much too much alcohol at a Pizza-party yesterday in Germany.

She said, she wants the first act, fast and strong. OK, . Let's go.

Suddenly she stopped, and asked for an other 500Dhs. Why? Because for that extra 500Dhs she will do BBBJ, ass-fuck and so on.

OK, I gave her 500Dhs (almost every Dhs I changed at the airport and 2nd Mistake). She began with the BBBJ but after 30sec she wanted me to take her doggy-style (she on the bed and I in front of it).

I did so and "Shams" (the Arabic name for sun, she said) shouted: come, come, try to come fast, I need it.

After some two or three minutes of "ramming" that, very dry, pussy I stopped and asked her to do some other positions.

She hopped off the bed and told me, that she has forgotten something in the disco and she will be back in 5 or 10 minutes.

I told her, that I will make problems to her, if she doesn't come back.

She answered, nobody will ever make her problems, because her friend is a policeman, but I can trust her and she will be back in any case.

OK, that was at 2:40pm and now (04:40pm) I am still alone in my room.

Shame, shame, what a shame for an old mongerer like me.

It's my first night (of 8) in Dubai and I am 100% tricked.

I apologize for my bad English and that's also the reason that I did not write reports of my 2 stays in Dubai in may this year (me and Arabic girl Linda from the Rockafellas-Club was a much better love-story! ), but today I "had to" report my "experience" to this forum.

Warning! Don't ever trust the Lebanese-Girl "Shams" from the Rattlesnake-Club!

Regards

Captain B
Antwort erstellen