Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt  09.09.2014, 09:03   # 51
rooster_0_0_1

Mitglied seit 09.08.2013

rooster_0_0_1 ist offline
What a girl!

Hey everyone,

Yesterday I visited Anita (https://www.rotelaterne.de/anita_g?3d...cb99f1167341e1) and had a great time! Please do not mind me writing in English. I am still not very good at writing in German.

So to start with, the date (100/30) was arranged via SMS yesterday morning, which was very convenient. In the afternoon during my lunch break, I drove to the location (Hoferstr. 19). I reached 15 min early and yet as soon as I rang the bell, there she was. She looked very beautiful, looked cheerful and greeted me with a hug and a kiss. She looked exactly as in the pictures on the "rotelaterne" website.

She guided me into the room. Then she offered me a drink and a shower (all standard procedure). I accepted both. After I was back she said I will be back in a few minutes. I guess she wanted to freshen up. And then she returned. She didn't immediately start making out, like most do. She started asking me how I spent my summer and as we spoke we started kissing each other. I found her approach nice!

She is so damn good at french kissing! She was by far one of the best kissers I have kissed. She doesn't hesitate and uses so much tongue. The best thing was that she was thoroughly enjoying herself. She always kept returning for more the whole time. After a lot of kissing I started kissing her body. She took off her undergarments and let me kiss her body while standing. She they laid down on the bed and I continued kissing her body. I then fingered her for a while. She did not have any issue with it and enjoyed every bit of everything. So cool! And she tasted so good! After this, we kissed for a while again and then she slipped on a condom and gave me a blowjob. The blowjob was great too. Then she asked which position I would like to start with. I said doggy. We fucked for a while in doggy. Since she was super hot, I was so excited that I was almost about to cum when we started But I held on. Then we switched to cowgirl (facing each other). I fucked while we kissed each other. It was so awesome! And finally I came. She was in no hurry. We kissed each other for some more time and then she cleaned me. I was not sure about the time, but it seemed like she did not care either She offered me a massage.

While she massaged we spoke about different things. About our lives etc. She spoke so openly and nicely about everything. The session was so intense that I was sweating I had to go back to work so asked if I can shower again. She kissed me and said of course. Then I dressed up while she sat speaking to me. I told her I would write about my experience here. Although she was not really aware of this forum, she was happy. She then kissed me a goodbye and I thanked her for the wonderful time. I came out and noticed that I had been inside for about 45 minutes!

She is here only for this week! I guess I will not be able to meet her again. But during her next visit (in October) I will try to. Thank you Anita! I had the best time ever with you!

And to my friends here, I would highly recommend her!

Cheers
Antwort erstellen         
Danke von