Alt  04.09.2008, 01:35   # 3
captainb
back on track

Benutzerbild von captainb

Mitglied seit 25.02.2006

captainb ist offline
Checking the scene

Hi,

It's me again, the old German Dubai-novice.

I just came back (its Tuesday 4am) to my hotel without a girl.

Why without?

Not only my wallet and my ego got wounded while my Sunday "meeting" with Lebanese (or Azerbaijan) girl "Shams", but also my "little Captain" suffered an abrasion from the short and raw action.

No (big) problem, . I think tomorrow or on Wednesday I will be back to "business".

Therefore today I did a club-tour to scan the scene.

Thanks to my just bought Garmin "City-Navigator Middle-East" for my (sailing, fishing, outdoor, mountain-biking and driving in unknown cities) handheld GPS-Map 60C it was quite easy for me to find the right spots with my rental-car. Under the menu-point "Entertainment", most of the Clubs are listed.

Because I have read all of Steve Dubai's reports, my first stop was at the Sea View-Hotel.

At first try, I almost missed my target (found me in 1st floor in front of an Arabic-Nightclub), but the doorman finally showed me the (not easy) way to the Club.

Marines (9:30pm):

As a (hobby) captain, I felt "like home" in the Marines-Club.

First impression was the smallest ever waitress, second impression was the very good band with the beautiful front-singers and the (female) bass-player with the big voice.

After 30sec. The first PRC-Girl came over. She was one of the "better-quality" girls. We had a short Smalltalk but I did not understand very much of her (pitchin) English. I told her, that I was on a "club-tour" without taking girls with me today and she left. Same with the second (not so good looking) girl.

The third girl was different. Good looking, better English, more "educated" and dressed more "normal".

We exchanged phone numbers and I left the club to the Premier in Hyatt-Hotel.

Premiere (11pm):

Valet parking 40Dhs, admission 95Dhs.

The club is great. A real modern and clean disco with higher-quality girls.

Some of the girls are very handsome and very young. Maybe too young for the old captain.

A small, cute and very handsome (I guessed 20, she said 30, . Ha-ha) PRC "sunshine" talked to me and, without my "wounding", I would have taken her immediately to my Hotel.

Good English, open minded, eloquent, nice, little bit drunk and a dance-maniac (she tried to get me on the dance floor, but didn't succeed).

We exchanged phone numbers and she is my target Nr2 for the next days.

On my way out, I was stopped by two African girls (one from Djibouti, the other? ). Smalltalk was very good and also these two girls are on my (virtual) list now.

Went to Rockafellas 12:30am:

Lots of CIS in the "higher" weight categories with somewhat "harder" facial features. (Not those model types like the Ukrainian, Belarus, Russian or Baltic cuties witch I use to date in our German FKK-Clubs)

Even the (Russian singing) "Girl-Group" obviously came from more easterly or south-easterly CIS-Countries.

On the dance floor only "Borat" and his cousins.

After the Disco-Break, "Jackson Five" (six young black boys and a black girl) on stage. Not bad!

I left Rockafellas without exchanging any phone number.

York Hotel (2am):

Lots of African and PRC-Girls. Lots of grabbing on me and strong arguing Nice conversation with two PRC-Girls. I liked one. I would call her "miss wide grin". She was very funny, touched my skin, touched my muscles, giggled about my long nose and guessed that my dick will also be long. At closing time she showed a zero with thumb and forefinger and said: "today I got a zero". We exchanged phone numbers.

Downstairs I had to "swim" through a basin full of piranhas, to reach my car. They pounced on me and even fought about me.

One black beauty succeeded in involving me into a conversation.

In a German FKK-Club I would immediately have booked her.

But the thought, to take her (very young, horny and in a "fuck me" outfit) to my Family Beach-Hotel at Jumeirah Beach made me afraid.

We exchanged phone numbers.

Conclusion:

I like the Premiere-club the best.

I find the band in the Marines-Club the best.

York is crazy but interesting and I will take Rockafellas off my list.

In the next days I will try to get in contact with the PRC-Girls from the Marines- and the Premiere-Club.

Hard to go home without a girl but very "educational" (normally I just had taken the first one from the Marines).

At this stay in Dubai I will try out the PRC (never had one).

I try African (had an outstanding date with a Kenyan girl four weeks ago in Berlin) and CIS-Girls (had many in my career) later this year while my next visit in Dubai.

Greetings

Captain B. (maybe Captain D. Soon)
Antwort erstellen