Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt  17.05.2017, 21:48   # 454
Hodaddy
Sperminator

Benutzerbild von Hodaddy

Mitglied seit 12.10.2002

Hodaddy ist offline
Business-Loser

Eine Google-Suche nach "Donald Trump business failures" führte mich zu diesem aufschlussreichen Artikel im US-Nachrichtenmagazin Newsweek.

https://www.newsweek.com/2016/08/12/d...16-486091.html

Auszug:

Lost contracts, bankruptcies, defaults, deceptions and indifference to investors—Trump’s business career is a long, long list of such troubles, according to regulatory, corporate and court records, as well as sworn testimony and government investigative reports. Call it the art of the bad deal, one created by the arrogance and recklessness of a businessman whose main talent is self-promotion.

He is also pretty good at self-deception, and plain old deception. Trump is willing to claim success even when it is not there, according to his own statements. “I’m just telling you, you wouldn’t say that you're failing,” he said in a 2007 deposition when asked to explain why he would give an upbeat assessment of his business even if it was in trouble. “If somebody said, ‘How you doing?’ you're going to say you're doing good.” Perhaps such dissembling is fine in polite cocktail party conversation, but in the business world it’s called lying.

Muss es endlich schaffen, mit dem Paysex aufzuhören,
denn ich mach kein Geld, wenn ich's rauswerf für die Gören
Danke von