Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt  05.10.2011, 13:00   # 73
tim-tin

Mitglied seit 27.07.2011

tim-tin ist offline
Thumbs up Acapulco:summary

I've been to Acapulco a few times last year,and I can agree some statements but I have to disagree with some of them as well.

1:entryfee:if you arrive before 1pm or after 9pm,it's only 25E entry,35E otherwise.To my knowledge it's the cheapest fee for clubs like this,certainly in the NRW-area where 50E is the standard price.Compared to the Frankfurt area with 65/75E for clubs like Oase or Palace,it's very cheap in my opinion.

2:hygiene:in my opinion okay,enough showers(pay attention if you go from the showerarea to the lockerarea,the rug can be slippery),rooms are big and clean,certainly compared to lets say Oase to name just one.

3:wellness:not great,but still,well-located sauna with view on the bararea(+),small but okay swimmingpool,enough space to relax or take a break,in the summertime on the terrace upstairs...Compared to lets say Samya(no swimmingpool,no garden) not too bad.

4:food&drinks:the weak point of Acapulco probably:aside from grill-season when there is plenty of decent food,the food is not great,basic quality to say the least.A minus is the drinks-department:sort of "dentist-plastic cups" with softdrinks,could be improved,downside.

Overall:not bad in my opinion,for the low entryprice you get good value in my opinion,sauna/swimming/relaxingspace are ok,better than some other clubs,not as good as others as well.Food is below average but in summertime no complaints(grill).

Some pro's:28 rooms,I never had to wait for a key more than 10 minutes(only once),normally no waitinglist.If you compare this to clubs like GT/LR/Samya in the same region,it's like day and night.In some of these clubs waitingtime for a key can go up to an hour sometimes...
Another good feature is the no-animation feature,rarely you get bothered by a girl,no hunting- or shark-type of girls;a relief compared to clubs like Palace/Oase to name a few.

Coming up to the most important part:the line-up of the girls and their "service".During my 5 visits I had one bad session,most of the sessions were good to very good,some were spectacular or fantastic.Considering that the price is 40E for half an hour,it's cheap for the short-session fans.80E pro hour is almost copy for clubs like GT/Samya/LR/VV or others in the region(and some girls tend to ask 100/hour in these clubs...) and cheaper than the standard 100E/hour in PSR/Oase and others...

An overview of girls to make the report interesting after all:

*Joy:Croatian:long dark hair,a few tattoos,natural C-cup,sits at the bar when she's free(not often):very popular girl for abvious reasons.Very good service,not GFE,always delivers good service,not the most enthousiastic kisser but the rest of the serrvice is A-class.

*Patti:Polish:semilong blonde hair,natural C-cup(reference!),model-type body with shapely breasts,sits at the bar when she's free(not often),only works during the week.No tonguekisses!Standard-session,no highlight,one-time-visit for most clients...

*Elli:Rumanian:semilong blonde hair,1m76,modellook,very pretty face,natural B-cup(in LR at the moment),very good service,topempfhelung!

*Antonia:Rumanian:semilong blonde hair,26y,ex-model,pretty lady with the best service in Aca in my opinion,only there since 6 weeks:klare topempfhelung with wiederhloungsgefahr 100%!

*Dascha:Latvian,long dark hair,panther tattoo on upperarm,natural D-cup(reference):solid servicegirl with frenchkissing only when she feels a good vibe,so attention.For boob-fans a must.

*Jessy:Ghana,long dark hair,1m78,natural D-cup:excellent kissing and oral qualities,DT-einlage.A bit passive sometimes but I had two terrific sessions with her:empfhelung!

*Maria:Rumanian,1m57,topbody lolitagirl,natural B-cup(reference),long brown hair,nice and sweet girl with average service but lookswise one of the highlights.No hardcore-fans material.To be treated nice and with care,then she opens up and service improves...

*Carla:Rumanian,1m58,very toned and cute body,semilong brown hair,firm B-cup,looks distant and uninterested in the bararea,shy.Once in the room:total changeover:wonderful GFE-girl with topservice.My favourite girl together with Antonia.3 sessions,and it keeps getting better and better.Klar eempfhelung,wiederholungsgefahr:100%!

Well,that's about it,in my opinion Acapulco is well-worth a visit,line-up is more than ok,i never had any trouble to find 2 or 3 girls which I find very attractive...Not GT/Oase/World-quality line-up,but certainly better than PSR/PHG or others,almost 40 girls present averytime I was there,so it's difficult to make decisions for obvious reasons...Peace out!
Antwort erstellen         
Danke von