Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt  04.09.2008, 01:39   # 4
captainb
back on track

Benutzerbild von captainb

Mitglied seit 25.02.2006

captainb ist offline
Thank you, thank you, and thank you!

Thank you fellows for recommending me the PRC Girls after my bad experience with the Lebanese/Kazakhstani Girl "Shams" in Rattlesnake on Saturday/Sunday.

As my Dubai-Customer send me each time on Wednesday and Thursday to an early morning (8am) meeting to Deira (I stayed in the Habtoor Grand Resort at Jumeira Beach) I wasn’t out on Tuesday and Wednesday.

I knew that Thursday evening is not the best day for mongering, but I "had" to. I was on the fifth day of my 8 day half business half holyday trip to the UAE and I didn’t have a successful session till now.

I went to the Premiere at the Hyatt-Regency to look for PRC "Xi Ya" which I talked to on Monday.

I arrived at 10pm and the club was rather empty and freezing cold.

While I was writing an SMS to PRC "Xi Ya" suddenly somebody touched my arm. Bingo! It was "Xi Ya".

We talked a little bit about this and that and I answered her question what I was intending to do this night: "I was searching for you and I would like to spend the evening and the whole night with you".

She seemed quite pleased and came a little closer.

Now I asked her for the prize. "ST or LT" she asked.

"LT because my Hotel is at least 25km in the south. "

"As you are in the Premiere I am sure you know the prize here on a Thursday evening. It’s 1500Dhs".

"Ohhh, 1500 is much too much" I answered.

"I can pay you 1000".

"No! It’s absolutely not possible on Thursday; it’s the best day of the week. For 1000 I can do the ST and find a second customer afterwards. "

. Said it, turned around and went away.

I got in panic and called after her: "Ok, Ok. I agree, please come back. "

She came back and whispered in my ear: "Now I belong to you the whole night".

We had some nice hours of drinking (Xi Ya, some vodka red bull + x Cocktails, me only Diet-Pepsi), dancing (she is a dance-maniac, I was only watching her), talking and even her girlfriend got one of this awful looking cocktails from me.

Xi Ya was very nice, came nearer and nearer until one of the security-guys stopped our tenderness. Crazy country!

As I did not know exactly whether the Habtoor Grand Resort was GF or not, we left the Premiere-Club at 12:45am. My intention was to enter the Hotel via the "Underground Pub" witch is open until 2am.

Sheik Zahed Rd. Was free and we arrived at 1:15am

In the Habtoor there is only valet parking on the Lobby-Level in front of the main entrance. Self-Parking to the garage is not possible.

I was rather fearful (from my stay in May this year I knew, that the hotel is packed with cameras and the security will sea almost everything).

No problem. We entered the Pub and I proposed to have a drink there before going to my room. But I felt cold, there were plenty of drunk and noisy Englishmen and I did not like the music.

So, we went to the elevator to my room. No problems on the way.

In the room, Xi Ya dropped herself on a chair and pulled me on herself.

We did DFK for a long while till Xi Ya asked me to give her the money in advance.

"No. No way, I never pay before! The money is in the safe and I pay you tomorrow morning before you leave". (Hey, I’ve learned my lessons well! )

She argued a little but finally agreed.

We dropped our clothes and we went on kissing and caressing while taking a shower. At that time I still was very happy. Already now, the date seemed to become much better than my earlier Dubai-dates with both Arab-Girls "Shams" and "Linda". Both girls did not get the sense of taking a shower before having sex. Therefore I abstained doing DATY.

Not today! Back in the room and on the large double bed I began kissing Xi Ya all over and doing a long and intensive DATY. Ohhh, I like it so much to eat such a young and tasty pussy. She also seemed to like what I was doing and her pussy got very, very wet and even made slurping sounds. After a rather long "work" she finally came very strong and noisy (or maybe she played this very well).

Now she did CBJ. My brain understands the reasonability of a covered blowjob but my cock doesn’t. As in the German FKK-Clubs BBBJ's are the standard, "little Captain" can hardly deal with the CBJ. In addition, Xi Ya has a rather "wide" pussy and therefore the whole action was good overall, but not outstanding.

Finally I came while doing a second CBJ.

After taking another shower we fell asleep narrowly embraced.

Next morning at about half past 10 she waked me up with a friendly "good morning" and some tender kisses.

Can’t remember exactly but I did another DATY and we had a rather wild sex-session in any kind of positions with two or three times come.

Finally she gave me a very professional massage with a last come-shot of myself while getting a hand-job.

She asked me what I/we will do the rest of the day.

Xi Ya is a very professional but also very nice Girl and I liked it very much to talk to her.

But she has big (bit hanging) titts (I like it small and tight), she only do CBJ (I like BBBJ and CIM) and she has a "wide" pussy (I like it narrow).

Therefore I did not book her for the rest of the day or the next night.

After she took a final shower she got a phone-call. I myself took a shower and suddenly she came to the bathroom completely dressed and asked for the money. I gave her the 1500Dhs and 200Dhs for the taxi.

Al in all it was a good date with a nice (but also tough) young PRC-"Sunshine" and it was absolutely worth the money.

I was very happy and looked forward to another PRC-GFE on last Friday (15th of August) night.

Thanks again fellow mongers, for your tips.

Tomorrow I will post the report of my second and even better date with another PRC-Girl in Dubai.

Till then

Greetings from the old German Captain B.

(Back in Germany now and even did a super Monger-Session on Wednesday at the "Paradise"-FKK-Club on Stuttgart-Airport. "Monica" from Hungaria and "Maria" from Bulgaria. Both outstanding. If you fellows ever come to Germany, don’t miss to visit a FKK-Club!)
Antwort erstellen